In here I’ll link to other bits & bobs I come across as I find them. They won’t be in chronological order, so apologies for that, but will build into a library for you to explore. I’ve set up some key headings but if you think I’m missing any, or have any other videos that you think are relevant, then just use the Contact page.
Club of Rome
- The Green Agenda – Plenty of background information here. However, certain aspects of the modern green movement that is permeating every segment of our society are not about protecting the environment.
The Sierra Club
- *New* – Defend Rural America ™ – The onslaught on Rural America is rooted in Agenda 21, the United Nations’ agenda for the 21st century, itself the outgrowth of The Unfinished Agenda and Report From Iron Mountain. Despite the great-sounding slogans like open space, sustainable development, smart growth, restoration, and the Wilderness Project, Agenda 21 calls for nothing less than a world-wide revolution that will affect every person, family, nation, and civilization. See also Birth of Agenda 21 – Courtesy of the Rockefeller Brothers
- *New* – The Dangerous Green Agenda & How You Can Fight Back – Filmmaker/producer Ann McElhinney discusses the human devastation that radical environmentalism causes. The presentation was recorded at the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute’s 2011 Western Women’s Summit held in the Reagan Ranch Center in Santa Barbara CA.
- *New* – UN Agenda 21 Links – “Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a ajor shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented
redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level.“ – UN Agenda 21
- AGENDA 21 BECOME A MAJOR ISSUE IN 2011 – After hiding under the radar for more than 19 years, Agenda 21 became the cause of 2011 as thousands of concerned Americans began to study United Nations documents side – by – side with their local comprehensive development plans. To the horror of most, they found identical language – and the battle was on.
- ICLEI Commissioner Richard Rothschild, a county level elected board member educates the public about the dangers of UN’s Agenda 21 initiatives and the Sustainability Development plans by the ICLEI.
- World Bank Encourages Energy Poverty in the Name of “Sustainability” – In President Obama’s June 25 climate speech, he announced that the United States would no longer provide public financing for coal plants overseas, with the President noting that aid for coal plants would only come where “there’s no other viable way for the poorest countries to generate electricity.”